If you have a benign skin growth (like keratosis or skin tag) is it better to cut it with a razor, burn it with electricity, freeze it, or laser it?

. 1 min read

Skin growth on any part of the body has to be examined by a registered dermatologist to rule out whether it is benign (harmless) or malignant (cancerous) based on which the doctor will decide whether to burn it (cauterise) or excise it (remove it).

Ice /razor or any such self remedies should be strictly avoided to prevent spreading, irritation/inflammation or infection of the growth. To know more visit our website. Get a personal treatment plan from a certified dermatologist, all from your phone, without making an appointment or visiting a clinic.